|I feel (and look) like this now.|
Hey look, it's the 8th of December. I'm not sure who's messing with the clock, but could you slow it down a bit?
- I woke up this morning with a very painful throat and am nursing it with a virgin hot toddy. I really don't have the time or desire to be sick. (Well, does anyone have the desire?)
- I just realized that I haven't reviewed my New Year's Resolutions like I normally do, to see how I did. I'll be doing that in the next few days!
- We're going to a concert tonight! Another reason I can't be sick. We're going to see blues guitarist Joe Bonamassa. He's amazing. If you've never heard of him, check him out. We've seen him every time he's been to town in the last 3 or 4 years.
- Christmas orders are in full swing! I will have a small lull between today and my next yarn shipment, which should be here Saturday, so I think I will try to catch up on the two shawls I have in progress. I really want to finish them before the end of the year!
- I have a Facebook page for Little Bit Of Knittery! I try to post updates on what I'm doing as far as the business, so if you're interested you can "like" it and find out what's going on.
- Christmas cooking and baking is coming up! And eating. Oh how I love Christmas Eating. It's even more fun when I'm pregnant and I don't have to worry about keeping my "girlish figure". ;)
- I have entered the "Shuffling and Waddling" stage of pregnancy. I caught myself shuffling the other day. It's oh so sexy. And apparently this new little one is trying to learn clogging - or maybe river dancing. We've had talks about how I'm so happy he's active, but he needs to move just a bit because mama really likes that particular vital organ he's beating up at the time.
- Ty asked me the other day if my tummy will open like a door... Not quite, dear.
- It is painfully cold. (Yes, Kim I know you're laughing at me.) I love being a knitter - I can just go to the closet and pull out any fuzzy warm thing I want!